On September 11, 2001, the three worst structural failures in modern history took place when World Trade Center Buildings 1, 2, and 7 suffered complete and rapid destruction.
In the aftermath of the tragedy, most members of the architecture and engineering community, as well as the general public, assumed that the buildings’ destruction had occurred as a result of the airplane impacts and fires. This view was reinforced by subsequent federal investigations, culminating in FEMA’s 2002 Building Performance Study and in the 2005 and 2008 reports by the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST).
Since 9/11, however, independent researchers around the world have assembled a large body of evidence that overwhelmingly refutes the notion that airplane impacts and fires caused the destruction of the Twin Towers and WTC 7. This body of evidence, most of which FEMA and NIST omitted from their reports, instead supports the troubling conclusion that all three skyscrapers were destroyed in a process known as “controlled demolition,” where explosives and/or other devices are used to bring down a building.
Rapid onset of destruction,
Constant acceleration at or near free-fall through what should have been the path of greatest resistance,
Numerous eyewitness accounts of explosions including 118 FDNY personnel,
Lateral ejection of multi-ton steel framing members distances of 600 feet at more than 60 mph,
Mid-air pulverization of 90,000 tons of concrete, and large volumes of expanding pyroclastic-like dust clouds,
Isolated explosive ejections 20 to 60 stories below the “crush zone,”
Total destruction and dismemberment of all three buildings, with 220 floors each an acre in size missing from the Twin Towers’ debris pile,
Several tons of molten steel/iron found in the debris piles,
Evidence of thermite incendiaries on steel beams,
Nanothermite composites and iron microspheres found in WTC dust samples
Articles by AE911Truth
The following articles discuss and analyze the evidence for explosive controlled demolition of the Twin Towers and WTC 7. While most of these articles are intended for a general audience, the articles under “Technical Critiques of the NIST Reports” are geared toward readers with greater technical knowledge.
- 60 Structural & Civil Engineers Cite Evidence for Controlled Demolition in Collapses of All 3 WTC High-Rises on 9/11
World Trade Center Building 7
- Evidence for the Explosive Demolition of World Trade Center Building 7 on 9/11
- Freefall and Building 7 on 9/11
- How Did They Know? Examining the Foreknowledge of Building 7’s Destruction
- Twin Towers Evidence Blows Away Fire Collapse Theory
- Lack of Deceleration of North Tower’s Upper Section Proves Use of Explosives
- What was the Molten Metal Seen Pouring Out of the South Tower Minutes Before its Collapse?
- High Temperatures, Persistent Heat & 'Molten Steel' at WTC Site Contradict Official Story
- Billions of Previously Molten Iron Spheres in WTC Dust, Reveal Use of Thermitic Materials
- Advanced Pyrotechnic or Explosive Material Discovered in WTC Dust
- Evidence Destroyed is Justice Denied
Technical Critiques of the NIST Reports
- 25 Points of Specific Concern in the NIST WTC Reports
- The NIST Analyses - A Close Look at WTC 7
- How NIST Avoided a Real Analysis of the Physical Evidence of WTC Steel
Critique of Popular Mechanics
The Psychology of 9/11
- Psychology Experts Speak Out: “Why is the 9/11 Evidence Difficult for Some to Accept?”
- Why Do Good People Become Silent—or Worse—About 9/11? A 20-Part Series
Table of World Trade Center Tower A Drawings
- Table of World Trade Center Tower A Architectural Drawings
- Table of World Trade Center Tower A Electrical Drawings